Healthy people, healthy families, healthy society /Vision of Avitus/
The mission of Avitus is to support mental health and personality development as well as increasing quality of life and well-being of Estonian people.
One of the main goals is working in the field of mood disorders. We are trying to prevent and alleviate depression, bipolar disorder, long-term stress and burnout. For that we have developed various training and group work programs. In addition to that we have a supporting internet based mental health forum, and individual counseling. We are also engaged in research and outreach work.
Another important direction is working in the field of parent education because healthy and happy people are born and grow in healthy, happy and learning, developing families. For this purpose we organize lectures, training programs and different events.
- People with mood disorders and their close ones
- Parents, mothers with postpartum depression
- Counsellors and other specialists doing supporting work
- Organizations (incl. business sector) interested in
supporting mental health
- Wider public regarding communication